LEAPS has many dogs, puppies, cats and kittens looking for loving forever homes. Please visit our Facebook page for up to date information.
Our adoption process is very simple:
1. Complete an adoption form,
2. Arrange a home visit by one of the LEAPS volunteers,
3. Meet and greet the animal at his/her foster home,
4. Pay the adoption fee (R950 per animal),
5. Collect your new family member from his/her foster home.
The adoption fee may be simple however we take adoption very seriously and would like all adopters to do the same. When we adopt out a dog, puppy, cat or kitten, we intend for it to be forever. Unfortunately, some of the animals we have for adoption, have been badly treated and experienced unfair and unexpected treatment at the hands of humans. It is very important for us to know that we are making the right decision when we approve an adoption.
The adoption fee includes vaccinations up to the date of adoption and sterilisation.